The podcast is always free to listen to – The podcast can be found by clicking here or by searching NICU HEROES on iTunes or Stitcher
Instructions on How to Listen to the podcasts can be viewed here.
Continuing Education Credit for listening to the podcast is optional and requires an additional fee*
In this episode, Natalie:
- Provides examples of showing compassion to drug-addicted mothers
- Discusses the concept of "modeling motherhood" and how the NICU professional can use it
- Describes strategies that NICU professionals can use to aid parents in bonding with their infant
- Defines "sensitive caregiving"
- Describes the term "compassionate interventions" and how to implement them
The Learning Objectives:
- Provide examples of "compassionate interventions" in at least one challenging situation
- Identify one intervention that can support parent-infant bonding in the NICU
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
Continuing Education Credit for listening to the podcast is optional, and requires an additional fee*
TO EARN CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT: Click on the payment button
*This course has been approved by CA BRN CE Provider #15417; and credit earned may be eligible for reciprocity in other states and regions, as well as for other disciplines. Please verify eligibility by visiting the website for your state or certifying body.
*No refunds will be given on purchases.